Ambra Health is a fast-growing medical data and image management cloud software company making major waves in today’s healthcare industry. In the midst of explosive growth as a result of our cutting-edge technology being utilized by the largest medical groups in the country, we are looking for passionate and driven talent to join our exciting team. We are committed to the mission of delivering better care through better technology—right at the heart of the care network and are looking for people who believe in making the world a safer and healthier place like we do. With our robust benefits packages, competitive salaries, Flexible Time Away program, and remote work options, Ambra Health continues to be the employer of choice.
The Account Executive for the SMB (small- to medium-sized business) market at Ambra Health is a full-time, exempt position responsible for managing new and existing enterprise relationships across a large geographic territory. As both a remote and in-person team, this position has the option of being fully or partially in-person in our NYC or Denver offices or fully remote. The Account Executive reports directly to the Director of Sales Development.
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles.
- Meet with physician leaders, IT executives, and other key stakeholders.
- Master a “solutions approach” to selling and creating value for customers.
- Quarterback all internal resources needed to acquire and upsell customers.
- Negotiate agreements with prospects.
- Proactively generate new pipeline opportunities in your territory.
- Become an expert at using the Ambra platform.
- Track all customer and deal-level details in Salesforce.
- Be the voice of the customer to the Ambra marketing and product teams.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days.
- Top performer in previous roles.
- Results driven while able to cultivate long-lasting relationships with various customer types.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles with various levels of employees, including executives.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build internal relationships.
- Experience in creating, managing and closing both new and upsell opportunities.
- Prior experience in healthcare – specifically medical imaging – is preferred.
- Prior experience at a SaaS company is a plus.
- Experience using Google Suite and Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- New York, NY or Denver, CO preferred, with some remote office possibilities.